Houston, TX, USA
About the Job
GIR Software Services is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, experienced, results oriented, and degreed Technology Manager.We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive salary and benefits (including paid holidays) and generous employee discounts.The incumbent for this position will be expected to work onsite at the Houston Corporate office. Remote work is not available for this position, but relocation is available.
· Partners with business and leadership team for the ERP execution and optimization road map for the existing or new NetSuite accounts.
· Responsible for ERP cloud service partners integrations including third party integrations with NetSuite.
· Manages multiple customer accounts and works with business teams to understand business requirements, provides solutions for ongoing challenges, and collaborate with GIR NetSuite Technical consultants to execute the right solutions by providing technical development or support for projects.
· Actively participates in project execution meetings to deliver solution based on business requirements.
. Prepare project management pipeline with expected start and end date for the multiple customers.
. Take ownership for managing multiple projects, participate in business meeting to scope out the requirements and work with development team to deliver the project prior on or before due date.
· Takes ownership for managing the website security and security for the NetSuite ERP systems. Proactively develops strategic security solutions.
· Participates in strategic and budgetary planning process and facilitates team meetings.
· Manages all Oracle NetSuite ERP end-user technical and functional training, escalations, new project/support incidents/requests for multiple accounts/customers of GIR.
· Approves and oversees all NetSuite upgrades, updates and technical patches.
· Manages Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity processes for the multiple accounts of GIR.
· Domestic travel: less than 10%
· 3+ years of proven technology experience is required.
· Project management experience is required. PMP is a plus
. Strong Customer centric approach, proven track record of adding value for the business.
· Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with leads, customers, vendors, technology teams and executives
· Excellent Verbal and Email communication skills and “hands on” experience is required to handle high-pressure situations (Go-Live, Outages, and/or critical situation that requires quick recovery from disaster)
· Oracle NetSuite or Similar ERP Knowledge is a plus