At GIR Your Success is Our Success. We implement and maintain best in class software solutions around e-commerce and ERP while rendering an exceptional customer service experience.
GIR is seeking a qualified sales manager to lead our start up in the development, implementation and administration of corporate sales and service strategies.
Our ideal candidate is a dynamic sales leader with expertise in cloud technologies. We are looking for a self-starter with a track record of impeccable results, outstanding communication and presentation skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Develop new business and work closely with account managers, GIR Technology consultants, Chief Architect and business executives to implement marketing strategies that helps GIR to find new leads and convert leads into customers by offering e- Commerce and ERP Solutions.
- Target sales goals and maintain sales volume and competitive pricing by keeping current with changing trends and economic indicators.
- Excellent in estimating the project cost (Fix/T&M) for leads and customers based on economical condition, operations cost and mark ups.
- Manage and secure customer loyalty and trusted relationships with customers and business partners.
- Answer technical questions related to ORACLE NetSuite Products and resolve complex customer issues effectively.
- Understand business problem, technical questions from leads and existing customers, and proactively help them for solution by answering questions and involving GIR Technical team.
- Prepare & Execute sales plan, sales summaries, reports and recommendations for corporate and other executives.
- 5+ years of experience in cloud technologies (SaaS, NetSuite, Oracle or Similar)
- 3+ years of experience in eCommerce sales domain for B2C and B2B businesses
- Proven track record of growing sales for technology business
- History of progressive responsibility and results to improve Sales
- Proficient with all forms of technical communication and presentation tools
- Expertise in the following technical and business areas:
- Microsoft Office 365 and applications
- Oracle NetSuite ERP or Similar platform
- eCommerce Retail Businesses
- CRM Tool for pricing, deal and opportunity management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Mastery of essential sales and marketing competencies. Proficient in Marketing Strategies – Email, Content and Blogging, Video and Social Media